Employment News issue dated 25.10.08 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
General Reserve Engineer Force invites applications for filling up 2210 posts in various trades.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (Chandigarh, Andhra Pradesh, J&K and Uttaranchal) requires 803 Telecom Technical Assistants.
Department of Posts requires 390 Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants.
Steel Authority of India Limited requires 250 Diploma Engineers (Trainee).
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited needs 150 Administrative Officers (Scale-I).
Defence Research and Development Organization declares the results of written examinations of DRDO SET 2008 held on 07.09.2008.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur requires 34 Executive Engineers, Jr. Engineer, Jr. Assistant and Jr. Technician etc.
State Bank of India declares the results for the posts of Probationary Officers.
The Indian Navy invites applications for grant of Short Service Commission in Submarine Cadre (Technical Branches).
NHPC Limited invites applications for various posts of Trainee Engineers & Trainee Officers.
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board notifies Agricultural Research Service/National Eligibility Test Examination-2009.
National Institute of Virology, Pune invites applications for the posts of Research Scientists, Technical Officers, Research Assistants etc.
Ministry of Defence, Defence Research and Development organizations invites applications for various posts of Scientists.
NMDC Limited invites applications for recruitment for the posts of Joint General Manager/Dy. General Manager, Assistant General Manager and Managers.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India requires Dy. Director, Assistant Director, Sr. Private Secretary, Stenographer etc.
Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai declares the results of online examination held on 20th, 21st, 27th and 28th September, 2008.
Union Public Service Commission invites applications for various posts.
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi announces admission to full time Management Programmes (MBA) beginning July, 2009.
The Shipping Corporation of India Limited invites applications for Trainee Navigating Officer Cadets (TNOCs).
Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai declares the results of written examination held on August 24, September 21st, 2008.
MSME Tool Room, Hyderabad offers admission to various Technical courses.
Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal invites applications for the posts of Dy. Registrar, Accounts Officer, Pvt. Secretary, Assistants etc.
Railway Recruitment Board, Gorakhpur declares the results of written examination held on 14.09.2008.
Hindustan Insecticides Limited needs Finance Manager, Dy. Finance Manage or Asst. Finance Manager, Mechanical Engineers etc.
Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences invites applications for the posts of Professors, Additional Professors, Asst. Professors, Executive Engineers etc.
Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer declares the results for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk-cum-Typist, Ticket Collector etc.
Employment News issue dated 25.10.2008 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 73 Govt. Departments.
For more details Pls check... Employment News 25.10.08
Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL....
- Student Jobs - RISO DTU
- Vestas Receives Turbine Orders from Spain, Turkey,...
- MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATE...
- Workshop on Future Energy Systems
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Technology to produce biodiesel from Algae to be d...
- Congrats to Indian Scientist /Government / all who...
- கலைஞர் பார்த்து மனம் கலங்கிய குறுவட்டு
- எதுவும் வேண்டாம்... இலங்கை தமிழர்களின் நிலை கண்ட எ...
- EVEREADY RECHARGE 2500mAh & 2700mAh
- மீண்டும் பசுமை புரட்சி [Green Revolution] -Written...
- Funny but Not For all...Slowdown: IT execs marriag...
- Birthday Greetings To Dr. APJ. Abdul Kalam
- Learn More Languages
- EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 18.10.08.
- Asst Manager - Contracts - Areva - Chennai
- Speech of Sushilkumar Shinde on US-India Business ...
- Wind Engineer & Asst.Management Supervisor for pac...
- Meltdown impact: TCS to cut Q2 variable pay?
- GH provides due diligence for Doughty Hanson’s suc...
- Vestas receives order for 99MW for Spain
- Govt provides Rs 25K to financial institutions (Br...
- Great Move by TN Government - [Wish it not only fo...
- TN- CM - Mr.Karunanidhi hopes Centre will cooperat...
- For the first time ever in India – a unique two-da...
- Head EPC & Manager Design - For Auromira Energy Co...
- Oil prices fall below $78 a barrel
- Enercon India Limited - More Openings
- Bush signs India-U.S. nuclear bill into law
- Non-conventional Energy Park soon
- MCCI opposes TNEB move
- “In principle” nod for unbundling of TNEB (Into Th...
- PhD scholarship - Optical Tomography in Combustion...
- Anna University to hold its State-level placement ...
- Senior Scientist, PhD, Nini Pryds appointed Head o...
- Farmers in Sanand welcome Tata's Nano project
- LN Mittal elected Chairman of World Steel Associat...
- PM announces $20 mn for Palestine
- Oil falls below $90 as financial turmoil spreads
- 5.7 quake rattles northwestern China: Report
- IB to go hi-tech, get more manpower to fight terro...
- Indian cos may encash c-credits
- Training programme to teach German in schools
- Rapid reading: Further barriers to be overcome
- MBA agribusiness
- French scholarships for engineering students
- Open universities to offer language courses
- Reliance Industries seeks sops to sell fuel in Ind...
- Iran wants more than $100 a barrel for oil
- Dual pricing policy for diesel under study
- சே பிடலுக்கு...(Tamil Poem)
- Have U ever heard about LPG gas cylinder's expiry ...
- Wind & Site Engineer-For MNC - Required [Urgent]
- VESTAS: Graduate Program
- DONG Energy: Analyses of the temperature profile o...
- ▼ October (56)