Twenty-five full scholarships of around 20-25,000 Euros are being offered for two years for Indianstudents planning to join MS course
France is offering scholarships to meritorious students of engineering from India for post-graduate studies for two years from the academic year starting September 2009.
For this ALTEN; a leading European research and development consulting and advanced engineering group; “n+I”; a network of 75 renowned French engineering institutes, and the French Embassy have come together to fully finance such students.
ALTEN and the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs are offering 25 full scholarships of around 20-25,000 Euros for two years for Indian students who wish to enrol in an MS programme.
Core engineering fields
The programmes will in all core engineering fields through “n+i” that works in collaboration with the higher education office of the French Embassy in India.
The application form for the corporate scholarship is available online at the website of “n+I” - www.nplusi.com and the last date to apply is November 15, 2008.
No prior knowledge of French is required at the time of application and there is no bond that students need to sign with the Company.
No qualifying tests
Students do need to take qualifying tests such as GRE/GMAT etc.
Selection will be done on the basis of academic merit, coherence of the statement of purpose, quality of recommendation letters and a personal interview. Students who make the admission applications need to be present at New Delhi for a personal interview in the month of January 2009.
For more details students can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last year, 10 outstanding engineering students from India were awarded the scholarship.
The “n+I” is a non-profit making network which brings together over 70 premier post-graduate engineering institutions from France.
It aims at developing academic ties between our two countries in the domain of scientific and technical education and spreading awareness about higher education in France in engineering.
Source : The Hindu
Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL....
- Student Jobs - RISO DTU
- Vestas Receives Turbine Orders from Spain, Turkey,...
- MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATE...
- Workshop on Future Energy Systems
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Technology to produce biodiesel from Algae to be d...
- Congrats to Indian Scientist /Government / all who...
- கலைஞர் பார்த்து மனம் கலங்கிய குறுவட்டு
- எதுவும் வேண்டாம்... இலங்கை தமிழர்களின் நிலை கண்ட எ...
- EVEREADY RECHARGE 2500mAh & 2700mAh
- மீண்டும் பசுமை புரட்சி [Green Revolution] -Written...
- Funny but Not For all...Slowdown: IT execs marriag...
- Birthday Greetings To Dr. APJ. Abdul Kalam
- Learn More Languages
- EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 18.10.08.
- Asst Manager - Contracts - Areva - Chennai
- Speech of Sushilkumar Shinde on US-India Business ...
- Wind Engineer & Asst.Management Supervisor for pac...
- Meltdown impact: TCS to cut Q2 variable pay?
- GH provides due diligence for Doughty Hanson’s suc...
- Vestas receives order for 99MW for Spain
- Govt provides Rs 25K to financial institutions (Br...
- Great Move by TN Government - [Wish it not only fo...
- TN- CM - Mr.Karunanidhi hopes Centre will cooperat...
- For the first time ever in India – a unique two-da...
- Head EPC & Manager Design - For Auromira Energy Co...
- Oil prices fall below $78 a barrel
- Enercon India Limited - More Openings
- Bush signs India-U.S. nuclear bill into law
- Non-conventional Energy Park soon
- MCCI opposes TNEB move
- “In principle” nod for unbundling of TNEB (Into Th...
- PhD scholarship - Optical Tomography in Combustion...
- Anna University to hold its State-level placement ...
- Senior Scientist, PhD, Nini Pryds appointed Head o...
- Farmers in Sanand welcome Tata's Nano project
- LN Mittal elected Chairman of World Steel Associat...
- PM announces $20 mn for Palestine
- Oil falls below $90 as financial turmoil spreads
- 5.7 quake rattles northwestern China: Report
- IB to go hi-tech, get more manpower to fight terro...
- Indian cos may encash c-credits
- Training programme to teach German in schools
- Rapid reading: Further barriers to be overcome
- MBA agribusiness
- French scholarships for engineering students
- Open universities to offer language courses
- Reliance Industries seeks sops to sell fuel in Ind...
- Iran wants more than $100 a barrel for oil
- Dual pricing policy for diesel under study
- சே பிடலுக்கு...(Tamil Poem)
- Have U ever heard about LPG gas cylinder's expiry ...
- Wind & Site Engineer-For MNC - Required [Urgent]
- VESTAS: Graduate Program
- DONG Energy: Analyses of the temperature profile o...
- ▼ October (56)