Areva is a leading French Fortune 500 MNC company.
One of the top three global players in the transmission and distribution of energy, over 100 years of expertise and dedication in bringing power to people worldwide. With manufacturing facilities in 43 in turning the wheels of industry and facilitating the trading of energy
We have 25,500 employees worldwide with 30,000 customers in 160 countries with the sales turnover of � 12 billion
No 1 in Nuclear power
No 3 in Transmission & Distribution
Designation Asst Manager - Contracts
Job Description To identify and support Project & tender on evaluation & controlling the Risk analysis, Claims, legal & taxation disputes during development of the contract.
Implement contract reporting in order to control and assess the unrolling of the contracts.
To coordinate reviews & identify the key parameters of planning in order to respect and improve the deadline of the contract.
To provide support in Identifying, controlling risk & opportunity at tender & execution with the help of Project management & support functions in order to secure the development of the contract.
Co-ordinate project team in order to ensure the development of the contract and the respect of the procedures of the unit.
Identify and co-ordinate the external participants in order to ensure the development of the contract.
Desired Profile Engineering degree in Electrical or Mechanical
3 to 6 years - Experience in handling contracts preferred
SAP - SD module
Knowledge on circuit breakers, T&D Market & products.
Experience 3 - 6 Years
Industry Type Oil and Gas/ Power/Infrastructure/Energy
Functional Area Site Engg., Project Management
Education UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization;Post Graduation Not Required
Keywords Contracts Execution
Areva T&D India
Website http:// areva-td.com
Job Posted 09 Oct
Reference Frank / Cont
Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL....
- Student Jobs - RISO DTU
- Vestas Receives Turbine Orders from Spain, Turkey,...
- MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATE...
- Workshop on Future Energy Systems
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Technology to produce biodiesel from Algae to be d...
- Congrats to Indian Scientist /Government / all who...
- கலைஞர் பார்த்து மனம் கலங்கிய குறுவட்டு
- எதுவும் வேண்டாம்... இலங்கை தமிழர்களின் நிலை கண்ட எ...
- EVEREADY RECHARGE 2500mAh & 2700mAh
- மீண்டும் பசுமை புரட்சி [Green Revolution] -Written...
- Funny but Not For all...Slowdown: IT execs marriag...
- Birthday Greetings To Dr. APJ. Abdul Kalam
- Learn More Languages
- EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 18.10.08.
- Asst Manager - Contracts - Areva - Chennai
- Speech of Sushilkumar Shinde on US-India Business ...
- Wind Engineer & Asst.Management Supervisor for pac...
- Meltdown impact: TCS to cut Q2 variable pay?
- GH provides due diligence for Doughty Hanson’s suc...
- Vestas receives order for 99MW for Spain
- Govt provides Rs 25K to financial institutions (Br...
- Great Move by TN Government - [Wish it not only fo...
- TN- CM - Mr.Karunanidhi hopes Centre will cooperat...
- For the first time ever in India – a unique two-da...
- Head EPC & Manager Design - For Auromira Energy Co...
- Oil prices fall below $78 a barrel
- Enercon India Limited - More Openings
- Bush signs India-U.S. nuclear bill into law
- Non-conventional Energy Park soon
- MCCI opposes TNEB move
- “In principle” nod for unbundling of TNEB (Into Th...
- PhD scholarship - Optical Tomography in Combustion...
- Anna University to hold its State-level placement ...
- Senior Scientist, PhD, Nini Pryds appointed Head o...
- Farmers in Sanand welcome Tata's Nano project
- LN Mittal elected Chairman of World Steel Associat...
- PM announces $20 mn for Palestine
- Oil falls below $90 as financial turmoil spreads
- 5.7 quake rattles northwestern China: Report
- IB to go hi-tech, get more manpower to fight terro...
- Indian cos may encash c-credits
- Training programme to teach German in schools
- Rapid reading: Further barriers to be overcome
- MBA agribusiness
- French scholarships for engineering students
- Open universities to offer language courses
- Reliance Industries seeks sops to sell fuel in Ind...
- Iran wants more than $100 a barrel for oil
- Dual pricing policy for diesel under study
- சே பிடலுக்கு...(Tamil Poem)
- Have U ever heard about LPG gas cylinder's expiry ...
- Wind & Site Engineer-For MNC - Required [Urgent]
- VESTAS: Graduate Program
- DONG Energy: Analyses of the temperature profile o...
- ▼ October (56)