This 2-year international programme with 3 modules in three different countries such as the US, China, India, Singapore, Spain, Poland, Germany, UK and Denmark is structured to give you a thorough introduction to Vestas’ organization and challenges, and to provide you with competences that will bring you even further in you future career.
In each module you will be challenged to solve mission critical projects with peers and experienced colleagues around the world and become part of a global network of top talents. You will make a difference using your professional, theoretical and personal skills in your everyday work among many different cultures, and build up your global mindset.
As a Graduate at Vestas you will get competitive compensation and the opportunity to attend several global training camps with other Graduate Team members.
Vestas is looking for the best global candidates for the Graduate Programme. The prerequisites for applying are high ambitions, and to have or soon graduate from a master’s degree in engineering or business.
The next Graduate Programme will provide you with the opportunity to work with one of the following areas:
Corporate social responsibility
Finance & controlling
IT & business processes
People & culture
Quality, safety & environment
Research & development
Supply chain management
Read more on our website at www.vestas.com/graduateprogramme and watch our film about life as a graduate in Vestas.
Power your life - Vestas offers you challenging, global career opportunities in clean tech. Our 28% market share makes us the world leader. We have installed 33,500 wind turbines worldwide and protect the world from 31 million tons of CO2 per year. In 2008 our 14,607 employees will get 2,500 new colleagues. Care to join us?
Source: Vestas Wind Systems
Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL....
- Student Jobs - RISO DTU
- Vestas Receives Turbine Orders from Spain, Turkey,...
- MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATE...
- Workshop on Future Energy Systems
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Technology to produce biodiesel from Algae to be d...
- Congrats to Indian Scientist /Government / all who...
- கலைஞர் பார்த்து மனம் கலங்கிய குறுவட்டு
- எதுவும் வேண்டாம்... இலங்கை தமிழர்களின் நிலை கண்ட எ...
- EVEREADY RECHARGE 2500mAh & 2700mAh
- மீண்டும் பசுமை புரட்சி [Green Revolution] -Written...
- Funny but Not For all...Slowdown: IT execs marriag...
- Birthday Greetings To Dr. APJ. Abdul Kalam
- Learn More Languages
- EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 18.10.08.
- Asst Manager - Contracts - Areva - Chennai
- Speech of Sushilkumar Shinde on US-India Business ...
- Wind Engineer & Asst.Management Supervisor for pac...
- Meltdown impact: TCS to cut Q2 variable pay?
- GH provides due diligence for Doughty Hanson’s suc...
- Vestas receives order for 99MW for Spain
- Govt provides Rs 25K to financial institutions (Br...
- Great Move by TN Government - [Wish it not only fo...
- TN- CM - Mr.Karunanidhi hopes Centre will cooperat...
- For the first time ever in India – a unique two-da...
- Head EPC & Manager Design - For Auromira Energy Co...
- Oil prices fall below $78 a barrel
- Enercon India Limited - More Openings
- Bush signs India-U.S. nuclear bill into law
- Non-conventional Energy Park soon
- MCCI opposes TNEB move
- “In principle” nod for unbundling of TNEB (Into Th...
- PhD scholarship - Optical Tomography in Combustion...
- Anna University to hold its State-level placement ...
- Senior Scientist, PhD, Nini Pryds appointed Head o...
- Farmers in Sanand welcome Tata's Nano project
- LN Mittal elected Chairman of World Steel Associat...
- PM announces $20 mn for Palestine
- Oil falls below $90 as financial turmoil spreads
- 5.7 quake rattles northwestern China: Report
- IB to go hi-tech, get more manpower to fight terro...
- Indian cos may encash c-credits
- Training programme to teach German in schools
- Rapid reading: Further barriers to be overcome
- MBA agribusiness
- French scholarships for engineering students
- Open universities to offer language courses
- Reliance Industries seeks sops to sell fuel in Ind...
- Iran wants more than $100 a barrel for oil
- Dual pricing policy for diesel under study
- சே பிடலுக்கு...(Tamil Poem)
- Have U ever heard about LPG gas cylinder's expiry ...
- Wind & Site Engineer-For MNC - Required [Urgent]
- VESTAS: Graduate Program
- DONG Energy: Analyses of the temperature profile o...
- ▼ October (56)