Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Michigan, Manufactures and distributes automobiles in 200 markets six continents. The company's core and affiliated automotive brands include Ford, Lincoin, Mazda, Mercury and Volvo Cars.
Ford Business Services Center (FBSE) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, employing over 1500 professionals. FBSE provides Finance & Accounting, Internal Control, Operation Support & Engineering related IT enabled services for Ford operations worldwide. FBSC commenced its operations in India in 1998, with 2 facilities in Chennai and is now spreading its wings to Coimbatore with a new facility at Saravanampatti.
We invite candidates with outstanding academic record, possessing good communication skills, with an urge to excel and be part of the exciting team at Ford.
Graduates & Post Graduates (JC 01/ 02)
B.Com/ BA (Corp. Sec.), BBA, BBM, BAF, BIB, BBI, BBE with 0-2 yrs. exp. (Passed out in 2007 & '08 only).
M.Com/ MA (Corp. Sec.), MBA (Finance)/ MFM/ MFC/ MIB with 0-2 yrs. exp. (Passed out in 2007 & '08 only).
Candidates passing out in 2009 from above streams having an aggregate of 60% without arrears may also Walk-in/ apply. (JC 11/ 12)
Diploma Holders & Engineers (JC 06/ 07)
Diploma in Automobile & Mechanical with 3-10 yrs. of experience in Car Service warranty processing.
BE (Automobile/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial) with 1-3 years experience in Supply Chain/ Inventory Management. MBA (Ops.)/ MIB will be an added advantage.
Walk-In (10 am - 3 pm) on Fri., Sat. & Sun., 5th, 6th & 7th Dec. '08
Karpagam University, Eachanari Post, Coimbatore - 641 021.
Candidates unable to walk-in can submit their resume online at. www.india.ford.com/careers
Pick-up & drop will be arranged from Sri Aarvee Hotel, Bharathiar Road (Near Gandhipuram Terminus)
Professionals & Semi Professionals (JC 03/ 4/ 5)
Qualified CA/ CWA (0-12 years experience)
Inter Qualified CA/ CWA (0-3 yrs. exp.)
DISA/ CISA/ CPA/ CIA/ ACCA/ CIMA, exposure to Internal Audit, Information Security Audit, Business Process Reviews, BCP/ DRP & Process Documentation, knowledge or experience in SOX compliances/ USGAAP will be added advantage.
Human Resources (JC 09)
MBA (HR) MSW with 0-8 years experience
Should support & anticipate HR issues that arise within the business units
Provide end-to-end HR solutions in areas of recruitment, training, competency mapping, employee engagement and relations, performance management and development
Should have excellent communication skills, be pro-active & innovative in approach.
Tax Analyst (JC 08)
Bachelor of Law or Master of Law or equivalent, with 0-5 years experience as an Attorney
Exposure to Indirect Tax Laws (Desired).
Six Sigma Black Belts (JC 10)
Graduation in Engineering, MCA, CA, CWA, M.Sc (Statistics) or PG in any discipline with excellent communication
Black Belt Certification by reputed organization
Minimum 4-6 yrs. experience in Six Sigma. 1-2 years experience in delivering training preferred
Should work with multi-functional teams & provide leadership to develop, execute & complete selected improvement projects. And also provide training on Six Sigma concepts & mentoring the Green Belts
Exposure to any other Quality concepts like ISO, Kaizen, 5S desired.
Candidates who have been through our selection process in the last 6 months need not apply again.
In addition to excellent training and career development, Ford offers a challenging and fulfilling environment that include:
World Class IT Infrastructure & Communication facilities
Employee engagement and fun at work programs
Extensive employee transportation
Honoured by Working Mother Magazine as a '100 Best' Company
A team committed to executing programs to support our local community
"We are an Equal Opportunity Employer"
For IT Careers in Ford Technology Services India, you may post your resume online at http://www.india.ford.com/careers
For information on Ford vehicles in India visit http://www.india.ford.com
Source : CA
Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- CBE Industries against Power Holiday
- Suzlon acquires Martifer's tranche
- TN wind power producers seek Govt support
- Power Cut Lifted, But Power Holiday Introduced...
- Ministry of Urban Development - Year – End – Revi...
- Cabinet gives go ahead for an integrated energy po...
- Suzlon’s rights issue gets nod
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 27.12.08
- Women scientist scholarship scheme
- Land Acquisition & Process : Asst. Manager / Dy. M...
- Dy. Manager / Manager - Regulatory Affairs for MNC...
- Regional Managers for Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) in ...
- How much of the world’s energy could come from sol...
- Govt to spend Rs 9,000 cr annually for revised pay...
- Chennaiyil Thiruvaiyaaru...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 20.12.08.
- Student Project at RISO -Denmark
- Employment News issue dated 13.12.2008
- UNEP Risoe Centre launches publication on a reform...
- Employment News - 09 Dec 2008 - 15 Dec 2008
- “Solar energy, the ultimate option to meet growing...
- Cong wins Delhi, Mizoram, Raj; BJP MP, Chhattisgar...
- RRB Energy Ltd. (Pioneer's in Wind Power Since 198...
- Your Career With Ford @ Coimbatore
- Bombay -26/11/08 -Tribute [My Tamil Poem]
- Oil falls to lowest in more than three years
- Employment News issue dated 06.12.2008
- Vestas to supply 100 wind turbines for Thanet offs...
- What is Very important for us(Indians)?
- "1090" - ALL INDIA TOLL-FREE Terror Help-line
- My Tamil Works -An intro - Video
- National AIDS Control Programme
- Petrol price cut by Rs 9, diesel by Rs 4
- BHEL, TNEB form JV to set up supercritical thermal...
- Acciona's Indian wind farms certified as CDM proje...
- ▼ December (35)