RRB Energy Ltd., (RRB Energy) is an ISO 9001:2000 & ISO 14001:2004 certified company has been incorporated in the year 1987 with the main objective of producing world class wind Electric Generators (WEGs) in India for harnessing of power from wind. RRB Energy Ltd. offers custom-built turnkey solutions in the area of harnessing wind energy for power generation, which includes sites selection, micrositing, preparation of detailed project report, project engineering, erection, commissioning and after sales service of the wind power projects.
RRB Energy requires the following personnel:
Manager / Asst. Manager / Sr. Executive / Executives
Job Description: The Candidate should possess full end to end life cycle SAP R/3 implementation experience in ECC 6.0 with strong domain and functional knowledge on accounting policies, procedures, tax structures and policies, integration knowledge of FICO with other modules like MM. PP, SD., knowledge of CIN (Country India Version) customization. Besides knowledge in data migration from legacy system, experience in roll out, upgrade, support projects, business requirement analysis, process Mapping, Configuration, Conversions, Testing is desirable.
Qualification: The Candidate should be a CA/ICWAI/M.Com/M.Com/B.Com with requisite experience in a reputed Company.
The position is Chennai based and only those candidates who are willing to join immediately need apply.
Salary for the above positions will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates can send their resume through e-mail or by courier to the following address for the kind attention of:
RRB Energy Ltd.
No. 17, Vembuliamman Koil Street, K.K. Nagar (West),
Chennai - 600 078. Tamil Nadu, India
Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- CBE Industries against Power Holiday
- Suzlon acquires Martifer's tranche
- TN wind power producers seek Govt support
- Power Cut Lifted, But Power Holiday Introduced...
- Ministry of Urban Development - Year – End – Revi...
- Cabinet gives go ahead for an integrated energy po...
- Suzlon’s rights issue gets nod
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 27.12.08
- Women scientist scholarship scheme
- Land Acquisition & Process : Asst. Manager / Dy. M...
- Dy. Manager / Manager - Regulatory Affairs for MNC...
- Regional Managers for Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) in ...
- How much of the world’s energy could come from sol...
- Govt to spend Rs 9,000 cr annually for revised pay...
- Chennaiyil Thiruvaiyaaru...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 20.12.08.
- Student Project at RISO -Denmark
- Employment News issue dated 13.12.2008
- UNEP Risoe Centre launches publication on a reform...
- Employment News - 09 Dec 2008 - 15 Dec 2008
- “Solar energy, the ultimate option to meet growing...
- Cong wins Delhi, Mizoram, Raj; BJP MP, Chhattisgar...
- RRB Energy Ltd. (Pioneer's in Wind Power Since 198...
- Your Career With Ford @ Coimbatore
- Bombay -26/11/08 -Tribute [My Tamil Poem]
- Oil falls to lowest in more than three years
- Employment News issue dated 06.12.2008
- Vestas to supply 100 wind turbines for Thanet offs...
- What is Very important for us(Indians)?
- "1090" - ALL INDIA TOLL-FREE Terror Help-line
- My Tamil Works -An intro - Video
- National AIDS Control Programme
- Petrol price cut by Rs 9, diesel by Rs 4
- BHEL, TNEB form JV to set up supercritical thermal...
- Acciona's Indian wind farms certified as CDM proje...
- ▼ December (35)