Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) is ISO-9001: 2000 certified for manufacturing, installation and services in WIND ENERGY. It is supported with the latest design and development from its Principals, Enercon GmbH, Germany.
World over Enercon is known for its break through Technological Innovation and patented gearless technology providing end to end solution to the customer – from identification of good potential site, developing project, installing Wind Turbine Generator and maintaining the Wind Turbine Generator over 20 years lifespan.
The company is urgently seeking Managers (Regional In charge- South) to join its 3500+ and growing team spread across the world.
Enercon India Ltd. (EIL)
(All positions are based in Bangalore.)
Job Code: EIL-0001
Job Title: Managers (Regional In Charge - South)
* Identification of windy sites.
* Wind monitoring and Interpretation.
* Wind flow modeling, Micro-siting, marking and verification.
* Performance analysis of Wind turbines.
* Planning and Coordination.
* Knowledge of SCADA.
Work Experience: 5-10 years (preferably in wind industry).
Qualification: Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics).
If you are interested please reply back to this mail with your updated resume and below mentioned details:
Total Year of Experience:
Joining Time :
Earliest Date to attend the Interview Process (Weekdays):
Contact Person & Details:
MI India: an HR BPO
(A Division of Management Info Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.)
Office No.: 4 & 5 / Bldg D1 Ground Floor,
Sai Nagar, Pune-Sinhagad Road,
Pune: 411 030, India
Hello: 020-2425 1358 , 020-6523 6926
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please visit us at www.mi-india.biz
Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- CBE Industries against Power Holiday
- Suzlon acquires Martifer's tranche
- TN wind power producers seek Govt support
- Power Cut Lifted, But Power Holiday Introduced...
- Ministry of Urban Development - Year – End – Revi...
- Cabinet gives go ahead for an integrated energy po...
- Suzlon’s rights issue gets nod
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 27.12.08
- Women scientist scholarship scheme
- Land Acquisition & Process : Asst. Manager / Dy. M...
- Dy. Manager / Manager - Regulatory Affairs for MNC...
- Regional Managers for Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) in ...
- How much of the world’s energy could come from sol...
- Govt to spend Rs 9,000 cr annually for revised pay...
- Chennaiyil Thiruvaiyaaru...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 20.12.08.
- Student Project at RISO -Denmark
- Employment News issue dated 13.12.2008
- UNEP Risoe Centre launches publication on a reform...
- Employment News - 09 Dec 2008 - 15 Dec 2008
- “Solar energy, the ultimate option to meet growing...
- Cong wins Delhi, Mizoram, Raj; BJP MP, Chhattisgar...
- RRB Energy Ltd. (Pioneer's in Wind Power Since 198...
- Your Career With Ford @ Coimbatore
- Bombay -26/11/08 -Tribute [My Tamil Poem]
- Oil falls to lowest in more than three years
- Employment News issue dated 06.12.2008
- Vestas to supply 100 wind turbines for Thanet offs...
- What is Very important for us(Indians)?
- "1090" - ALL INDIA TOLL-FREE Terror Help-line
- My Tamil Works -An intro - Video
- National AIDS Control Programme
- Petrol price cut by Rs 9, diesel by Rs 4
- BHEL, TNEB form JV to set up supercritical thermal...
- Acciona's Indian wind farms certified as CDM proje...
- ▼ December (35)