Employment News issue dated 13.12.2008 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 91 Govt. Departments.
Vijaya Bank invites applications for recruitment of 311 Specialists/Generalist Officers-Project 2008.
Canara Bank invites applications for recruitment of Chief Security Officer-Project 2008.
National Highways Authority of India requires 203 Stenographer, Accountant and Jr. Hindi Translator and 50 General Manager, Dy. Geenral Manager and Manager.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry requires 150 Asst Professor in various discipline.
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya requires Teaching and Non-Teaching posts.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invites applications for the posts of Engineer, Chief Manager and Manager.
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi requires Staff Nurse.
University Grants Commission invites application for award of Fellowship for the year 2008-09 under Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship Scheme.
Union Public Service Commission invites applications for various posts.
Committee of Parliament on Official Language invites applications for the posts of Research Officer, Research Assistant, Assistant, Stenographer etc.
RRB, Malda declares the results of written examination held on 29.06.2008.
Inland Waterways Authority of India invites applications for the posts of Assistant Director, Assistant Hydrographic Surveyor and Assistant Cartographic Officer.
National Institute of Fashion Technology offers admission to Bachelor & Master Degree Programmes in Design, Management and Technology for 2009.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) offers admission to various Technical Programmes.
Indian Navy invites applications for enrolment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA)-126 Batch.
Tata Memorial Centre invites applications for the posts of Cancer Genetic Clinic Coordinator, Biomedical Engineer, Scientific Assistant etc.
Dredging Corporation of India Limited needs Supervisor, Sr. Technician, Superintendent etc.
Source : Employment News
Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- CBE Industries against Power Holiday
- Suzlon acquires Martifer's tranche
- TN wind power producers seek Govt support
- Power Cut Lifted, But Power Holiday Introduced...
- Ministry of Urban Development - Year – End – Revi...
- Cabinet gives go ahead for an integrated energy po...
- Suzlon’s rights issue gets nod
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 27.12.08
- Women scientist scholarship scheme
- Land Acquisition & Process : Asst. Manager / Dy. M...
- Dy. Manager / Manager - Regulatory Affairs for MNC...
- Regional Managers for Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) in ...
- How much of the world’s energy could come from sol...
- Govt to spend Rs 9,000 cr annually for revised pay...
- Chennaiyil Thiruvaiyaaru...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 20.12.08.
- Student Project at RISO -Denmark
- Employment News issue dated 13.12.2008
- UNEP Risoe Centre launches publication on a reform...
- Employment News - 09 Dec 2008 - 15 Dec 2008
- “Solar energy, the ultimate option to meet growing...
- Cong wins Delhi, Mizoram, Raj; BJP MP, Chhattisgar...
- RRB Energy Ltd. (Pioneer's in Wind Power Since 198...
- Your Career With Ford @ Coimbatore
- Bombay -26/11/08 -Tribute [My Tamil Poem]
- Oil falls to lowest in more than three years
- Employment News issue dated 06.12.2008
- Vestas to supply 100 wind turbines for Thanet offs...
- What is Very important for us(Indians)?
- "1090" - ALL INDIA TOLL-FREE Terror Help-line
- My Tamil Works -An intro - Video
- National AIDS Control Programme
- Petrol price cut by Rs 9, diesel by Rs 4
- BHEL, TNEB form JV to set up supercritical thermal...
- Acciona's Indian wind farms certified as CDM proje...
- ▼ December (35)