Employment News issue dated 20.12.2008 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 98 Govt. Departments.
Dena Bank invites applications for recruitment of 1289 Clerical Cadre posts.
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board notifies 424 Additional vacancies for ARS/NET Examination-2009.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Kolkata requires Lower Division Clerks.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Ltd. requires posts in Managerial fields.
Bank of India requires 500 posts in Clerical Cadre.
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi invites applications for recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor (PWDs).
The Indian Army invites applications for Grants of Short Service Commission (NT) for male and female (OTA, Chennai) and recruitment of Religious Teachers as Jr. Commissioned Officer.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. requires Executives.
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune invites applications for Admission to MBBS Course 2009.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Noida offers admission to PG Diploma Programmes.
UPSC declares the results of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2008 and Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2008.
South Western Railway invites applications for recruitment against Cultural Quota.
MSME-Tool Room and Training Centre, Guwahati invites applications for the posts of Sr. Training Officer, Administrative Officer, Private Secretary etc.
Staff Selection Commission invites applications for the posts of Jr. Zoological Assistant, Library & Information Assistant, Printing Inspector etc.
Pondicherry University invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Horticulturist, Station Engineer, Professional Media Assistant etc.
Railway Recruitment Board, Malda declares the results for the posts of Technicians.
National Commission for Women Administration Section invites applications for the posts of Sr. Research Officer, Pvt. Secretary, Assistant etc.
Vigyan Prasar invites applications for the posts of Registrar, Accounts Officer, Personal Assistant etc.
National University of Educational Planning and Administration offers admission to Full time Integrated M.Phill, Ph.D Programme etc.
Source : http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/
Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- CBE Industries against Power Holiday
- Suzlon acquires Martifer's tranche
- TN wind power producers seek Govt support
- Power Cut Lifted, But Power Holiday Introduced...
- Ministry of Urban Development - Year – End – Revi...
- Cabinet gives go ahead for an integrated energy po...
- Suzlon’s rights issue gets nod
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 27.12.08
- Women scientist scholarship scheme
- Land Acquisition & Process : Asst. Manager / Dy. M...
- Dy. Manager / Manager - Regulatory Affairs for MNC...
- Regional Managers for Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) in ...
- How much of the world’s energy could come from sol...
- Govt to spend Rs 9,000 cr annually for revised pay...
- Chennaiyil Thiruvaiyaaru...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 20.12.08.
- Student Project at RISO -Denmark
- Employment News issue dated 13.12.2008
- UNEP Risoe Centre launches publication on a reform...
- Employment News - 09 Dec 2008 - 15 Dec 2008
- “Solar energy, the ultimate option to meet growing...
- Cong wins Delhi, Mizoram, Raj; BJP MP, Chhattisgar...
- RRB Energy Ltd. (Pioneer's in Wind Power Since 198...
- Your Career With Ford @ Coimbatore
- Bombay -26/11/08 -Tribute [My Tamil Poem]
- Oil falls to lowest in more than three years
- Employment News issue dated 06.12.2008
- Vestas to supply 100 wind turbines for Thanet offs...
- What is Very important for us(Indians)?
- "1090" - ALL INDIA TOLL-FREE Terror Help-line
- My Tamil Works -An intro - Video
- National AIDS Control Programme
- Petrol price cut by Rs 9, diesel by Rs 4
- BHEL, TNEB form JV to set up supercritical thermal...
- Acciona's Indian wind farms certified as CDM proje...
- ▼ December (35)