Employment News issue dated 27.12.2008 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 113 Govt. Departments.
Allahabad Bank requires 1000 Probationary Officers, Agriculture Field Officer, Managers etc.
Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu-Srinagar requires 321 Section Engineer, Jr. Engineer, Technician, Asst. Loco Pilot etc.
Eastern Naval Command, Vishakhapatnam invites applications for 227 various posts.
Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh invites applications for 225 posts in various departments under Gazetted and Non-Gazetted category.
UCO Bank invites applications for 543 posts of Probationary Officers.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited requires 162 posts in various disciplines.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited requires 118 Executive Trainees.
UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary Science University and Cattle Research Institute needs Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Kochi Refinery requires General Workman and General Workman (Trainee).
Indian Army invites applications for SSC (Technical) Course Oct. 2009.
Indian Navy invites applications for SSC in Logistic Cadre and Naval Architecture Cadre-July, 2009 and as Sailors.
North Central Railway, Allahabad invites applications for recruitment against Scouts Guides/Cultural quota.
Staff Selection Commission declares the results of Junior Engineers (Civil & Electrical) Examination, 2008 and Section Officer (Audit) Exam, 2007 (Final Results).
Ircon International Limited invites applications for the posts of Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer etc.
UPSC invites applications for various posts.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited invites applications for the posts of Dy. General Manager, Sr. Manager, Manager, Dy. Manager etc.
Railway Recruitment Board, Gorakhpur declares the results of written examination held on 02.12.2007 and Typing Speed Test was held on 14.11.2008.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invites applications for recruitment of PGT (Computer Science) for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
National Power Training Institute offers admission to Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering (2008-09).
South Eastern Railway declares the results for the posts of Constables in RPF/RPSF.
The Apparel Training & Design Centre offers admission to Diploma in Apparel Manufacturing Technology, Diploma in Fashion Sampling & Co-Ordination, Textile Appreciation and various other courses.
Source : http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/
Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- CBE Industries against Power Holiday
- Suzlon acquires Martifer's tranche
- TN wind power producers seek Govt support
- Power Cut Lifted, But Power Holiday Introduced...
- Ministry of Urban Development - Year – End – Revi...
- Cabinet gives go ahead for an integrated energy po...
- Suzlon’s rights issue gets nod
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 27.12.08
- Women scientist scholarship scheme
- Land Acquisition & Process : Asst. Manager / Dy. M...
- Dy. Manager / Manager - Regulatory Affairs for MNC...
- Regional Managers for Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) in ...
- How much of the world’s energy could come from sol...
- Govt to spend Rs 9,000 cr annually for revised pay...
- Chennaiyil Thiruvaiyaaru...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 20.12.08.
- Student Project at RISO -Denmark
- Employment News issue dated 13.12.2008
- UNEP Risoe Centre launches publication on a reform...
- Employment News - 09 Dec 2008 - 15 Dec 2008
- “Solar energy, the ultimate option to meet growing...
- Cong wins Delhi, Mizoram, Raj; BJP MP, Chhattisgar...
- RRB Energy Ltd. (Pioneer's in Wind Power Since 198...
- Your Career With Ford @ Coimbatore
- Bombay -26/11/08 -Tribute [My Tamil Poem]
- Oil falls to lowest in more than three years
- Employment News issue dated 06.12.2008
- Vestas to supply 100 wind turbines for Thanet offs...
- What is Very important for us(Indians)?
- "1090" - ALL INDIA TOLL-FREE Terror Help-line
- My Tamil Works -An intro - Video
- National AIDS Control Programme
- Petrol price cut by Rs 9, diesel by Rs 4
- BHEL, TNEB form JV to set up supercritical thermal...
- Acciona's Indian wind farms certified as CDM proje...
- ▼ December (35)