Employment News issue dated 06.12.08 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
Union Public Service Commission notifies Civil Services Examination, 2009.
State Bank of India invites applications for recruitment of 4280 Clerical Staff in Associate Banks.
Indian Overseas Bank requires 1000 Clerical Staff.
MSME Tool Room & Training Centre, Bhubaneswar offers admission to various technical courses.
Union Public Service Commission declares the results of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2008.
IDBI Bank Limited requires 652 Assistant General Manager, Manager etc.
STCL Ltd. invites applications for the posts of Factory Manager, Data Base Administrator, Production Engineer etc.
Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council invites applications for Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme.
National Human Rights Commission needs Section Officer, Inspector, Assistant, Personal Assistant etc.
Small Industrial Development Bank of India invites applications for various posts.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited needs Assistant Engineers.
S.V. National Institute of Technology, Surat invites applications for the posts of Registrar, Sr. and Jr. Laboratory Assistant, Jr. Assistant etc.
Central Council for Research in Ayurveda and Siddha needs Assistant Director and Research Officers.
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited invites applications for the posts of Manager, Dy. Manager, Sr. Officers and Officers.
Goa Shipyard Ltd. needs Sr. Engineer/Asst. Manager/Dy. Manager, Sr. Manager, Manager etc.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agricultural and Technology, Meerut requires Dean, Professor, Sr. Research Officer, Asst. Professor etc.
National Institute of Technology, Agartala needs Professor, Asst Professor and Lecturer.
Jamia Millia Islamia, Faculty of Dentistry invites applications for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts.
Employment News issue dated 06.12.2008 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 62 Govt. Departments.
Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- CBE Industries against Power Holiday
- Suzlon acquires Martifer's tranche
- TN wind power producers seek Govt support
- Power Cut Lifted, But Power Holiday Introduced...
- Ministry of Urban Development - Year – End – Revi...
- Cabinet gives go ahead for an integrated energy po...
- Suzlon’s rights issue gets nod
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 27.12.08
- Women scientist scholarship scheme
- Land Acquisition & Process : Asst. Manager / Dy. M...
- Dy. Manager / Manager - Regulatory Affairs for MNC...
- Regional Managers for Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) in ...
- How much of the world’s energy could come from sol...
- Govt to spend Rs 9,000 cr annually for revised pay...
- Chennaiyil Thiruvaiyaaru...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 20.12.08.
- Student Project at RISO -Denmark
- Employment News issue dated 13.12.2008
- UNEP Risoe Centre launches publication on a reform...
- Employment News - 09 Dec 2008 - 15 Dec 2008
- “Solar energy, the ultimate option to meet growing...
- Cong wins Delhi, Mizoram, Raj; BJP MP, Chhattisgar...
- RRB Energy Ltd. (Pioneer's in Wind Power Since 198...
- Your Career With Ford @ Coimbatore
- Bombay -26/11/08 -Tribute [My Tamil Poem]
- Oil falls to lowest in more than three years
- Employment News issue dated 06.12.2008
- Vestas to supply 100 wind turbines for Thanet offs...
- What is Very important for us(Indians)?
- "1090" - ALL INDIA TOLL-FREE Terror Help-line
- My Tamil Works -An intro - Video
- National AIDS Control Programme
- Petrol price cut by Rs 9, diesel by Rs 4
- BHEL, TNEB form JV to set up supercritical thermal...
- Acciona's Indian wind farms certified as CDM proje...
- ▼ December (35)