Employment News issue dated 24.01.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 71 Govt. Departments.
Employment News issue dated 24.01.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
Indian Overseas Bank invites applications for 1250 Probationary Officers.
Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh notifies Combined Junior Engineer Special Recruitment Examination-2008 and Junior Engineer General Recruitment Examination-2008.
Union Public Service Commission declares the results of Combined Medical Services Examination, 2008.
State Bank of India invites applications for appointment of 191 Specialist Cadre Officers posts in State Bank Group.
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad notifies Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2009.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited requires 600 Executive Trainees in various disciplines.
National Aerospace Laboratories requires 76 Medical Officers and Technical Staff.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited needs Refinery Operator, Assistant Chemist, Steno-Typist etc.
National Highways Authority of India requires Personnel Assistants and Stenographers.
Union Public Service Commission invites applications for various posts.
Engineers India Limited requires Management Trainee and Engineers.
United Bank of India requires Security Officer in the Specialist Officer Cadre.
Intelligence Bureau notifies Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Gr.II/Wireless Telegraphy Examination-2008.
Indian Council for Cultural Relations invites applications for the posts of Professors, Associate Professors and Readers.
East Coast Railway invites applications for recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota and Cultural Quota for the year 2008-09.
Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu - Srinagar declares the results of written examination held on 21.12.2008 for the post of Ticket Collector.
National Institute of Occupational Health invites applications for the posts of Scientists.
Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, Saharanpur requires Technical Officer, Scientists and Store Keeper.
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya offers admission to BBA and MBA Programme in Hindi Medium by the Distance Education Department.
University of Hyderabad invites applications for the posts of Registrar, University Engineer and Executive Engineer.
For More details visit http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/
Choose From Here
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 24.01.09
- Central Government Scholarship for +2 Students wit...
- The President Of USA - Barack Obama 2009 Inaugurat...
- PSU push soon for renewable energy
- Suzlon-subsidiary to develop 1,500 MW wind project...
- Employment News issue dated 17.01.09
- Energy Management workshop for Power Sector : BEE
- 8th World Wind Energy Conference 2009: Wind Power ...
- Gujarat govt announces new solar power policy
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 10.01.09.
- Books for Clean & Green Life / World...
- Karnataka, BHEL speed up 3 power projects
- Openings in Gamesa Wind India Pvt Ltd.
- Employment News issue dated 03.01.2009
- PMA -Renewable Energy Presentation
- International Climate Champions 2009 [15-Jan-09 -...
- Happy New Year 2009 - "Year of Actions"
- ▼ January (17)