Employment News issue dated 03.01.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 89 Govt. Departments.
Central Industrial Security Force requires 9571 Constables (GD), 173 Constables Fire, 2389 Asst Sub Inspector, Head Constables and various other posts.
Staff Selection Commission notifies Junior Engineers (Civil and Electrical) Examination, 2009.
National Informatics Centre requires 265 Scientific Officers/Engineers-SB (Programmer).
Industrial Development Bank of India requires 250 Assistant Managers.
Deccan Grameen Bank Needs 90 Clerks.
National Insurance Company Limited requires 103 Specialists and 80 Generalists (Admn Officer).
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited needs 123 Asst Engineers, Sr. Medical Officer and Dy. Managers.
National Highways Authority of India requires General Managers, Dy General Managers, Managers and Accounts Officers.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited invites applications for the posts of Officer Trainee Engineers.
Indian Navy invites applications for enrolment as Sailors for Sr. Secondary Recruits-2/2009 Batch.
RRB, Ajmer declares the result of written examination held on 09.11.2008 and 23.11.2008 for the post of Asst Loco Pilot.
Department of Atomic Energy, Heavy Water Board invites applications for the posts of Scientific Officer/Engineer, Stenographer, Pharmacist etc.
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. invites applications for appointment as Assistant Managers.
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd invites applications for the posts of Diploma Trainees, Jr. Supervisor, Jr. Technician Trainee etc.
National Institute of Immunology invites applications for the posts of Staff Scientists, Executive Engineers, Junior Engineer etc.
RRB, Kolkata declares the result of written examination held on 02.11.2008 for the post of Asst. Loco Pilot & Traffic Assistant.
DOEACC Centre Calicut offers admission to various Technical Courses.
Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region, New Delhi invites applications for the posts of Superintending Engineers and Executive Engineer.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences needs Finance & Chief Accounts Officer, Dy. Chief Security Officer, Administrative Officer etc.
RRB, Chandigarh declares the result of written examination held on 09.11.2008 for the post of Stenographer.
New Mangalore Port Trust invites applications for the posts of Pilot, Marine Engineer, Asst Law Officer, Asst. Engineer etc.
Source : http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/
Choose From Here
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 24.01.09
- Central Government Scholarship for +2 Students wit...
- The President Of USA - Barack Obama 2009 Inaugurat...
- PSU push soon for renewable energy
- Suzlon-subsidiary to develop 1,500 MW wind project...
- Employment News issue dated 17.01.09
- Energy Management workshop for Power Sector : BEE
- 8th World Wind Energy Conference 2009: Wind Power ...
- Gujarat govt announces new solar power policy
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 10.01.09.
- Books for Clean & Green Life / World...
- Karnataka, BHEL speed up 3 power projects
- Openings in Gamesa Wind India Pvt Ltd.
- Employment News issue dated 03.01.2009
- PMA -Renewable Energy Presentation
- International Climate Champions 2009 [15-Jan-09 -...
- Happy New Year 2009 - "Year of Actions"
- ▼ January (17)