Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year 2009 - "Year of Actions"

Dear Friends,

Thank you very much for your support to me and my blog.

Before going to say my Greetings...

I have a question to you.... it's simple but only you can answer... that is

What's My New Year Resolution and In what way it'll help the society?

Do you have the answer for this question?

If you have the answer.... I'm the happiest one. Because I found one more responsible human being. If you don't have.... no problem... you can find your answer... and you can become one more Responsible human in the part of the world. I hope you do...

Some of my New year / Life time resolutions here...

1.Live Eco-Friendly Life
2.Be Responsible to all My actions.
3.Spread Good Ideas / Thoughts [www.ted.com]
4.Contribute for CLEAN & GREEN World
5.Learn from daily life


Happy New Year 2009....
Convey my hearty greetings to your family and friends..

With Smile,
R. Mahendran

No comments:

 
Custom Search

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Where We Live... by Email