Thank you very much for your support to me and my blog.
Before going to say my Greetings...
I have a question to you.... it's simple but only you can answer... that is
What's My New Year Resolution and In what way it'll help the society?
Do you have the answer for this question?
If you have the answer.... I'm the happiest one. Because I found one more responsible human being. If you don't have.... no problem... you can find your answer... and you can become one more Responsible human in the part of the world. I hope you do...
Some of my New year / Life time resolutions here...
1.Live Eco-Friendly Life
2.Be Responsible to all My actions.
3.Spread Good Ideas / Thoughts [www.ted.com]
4.Contribute for CLEAN & GREEN World
5.Learn from daily life
Happy New Year 2009....
Convey my hearty greetings to your family and friends..
Choose From Here
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 24.01.09
- Central Government Scholarship for +2 Students wit...
- The President Of USA - Barack Obama 2009 Inaugurat...
- PSU push soon for renewable energy
- Suzlon-subsidiary to develop 1,500 MW wind project...
- Employment News issue dated 17.01.09
- Energy Management workshop for Power Sector : BEE
- 8th World Wind Energy Conference 2009: Wind Power ...
- Gujarat govt announces new solar power policy
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 10.01.09.
- Books for Clean & Green Life / World...
- Karnataka, BHEL speed up 3 power projects
- Openings in Gamesa Wind India Pvt Ltd.
- Employment News issue dated 03.01.2009
- PMA -Renewable Energy Presentation
- International Climate Champions 2009 [15-Jan-09 -...
- Happy New Year 2009 - "Year of Actions"
- ▼ January (17)