Suzlon Gujarat Wind Park Ltd. (SGWPL), wholly owned subsidiary of Suzlon Energy Ltd., the world’s fifth leading and India’s largest wind turbine manufacturer*, announced the signing of an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Government of Gujarat for developing wind power projects of up to 1,500 MW in the Kutch-Saurashtra region of Gujarat.
SGWPL will play the role of a developer and provide single-window solutions to customers investing in the project, facilitating permits and regulatory clearances, land, basic services and infrastructure etc For Suzlon it is part of normal operating working capital and will not result in any incremental capital outlay.
The MoU builds on the friendly investment climate for the wind sector created by the recent ‘Amendment of the Wind Policy 2007’ announced by the Government of Gujarat. This development will create a good investment opportunity for customers and also create a win-win proposition for the company, customers, government and other stakeholders.
Source : Renewable News sites
Choose From Here
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 24.01.09
- Central Government Scholarship for +2 Students wit...
- The President Of USA - Barack Obama 2009 Inaugurat...
- PSU push soon for renewable energy
- Suzlon-subsidiary to develop 1,500 MW wind project...
- Employment News issue dated 17.01.09
- Energy Management workshop for Power Sector : BEE
- 8th World Wind Energy Conference 2009: Wind Power ...
- Gujarat govt announces new solar power policy
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 10.01.09.
- Books for Clean & Green Life / World...
- Karnataka, BHEL speed up 3 power projects
- Openings in Gamesa Wind India Pvt Ltd.
- Employment News issue dated 03.01.2009
- PMA -Renewable Energy Presentation
- International Climate Champions 2009 [15-Jan-09 -...
- Happy New Year 2009 - "Year of Actions"
- ▼ January (17)