Jeju Island, South Korea, 23-25 June 2009
organised by the World Wind Energy Association WWEA
and the Korean Wind Energy Association KWEA
Call for Papers & Posters
Conference organizers are now extending the first Call for Papers to be presented at WWEC2009 on Jeju Island, South Korea. Those interested in contributing to the WWEC2009 programme are invited to submit a concise abstract profiling your research or topic area. WWEC2009 seeks submissions covering Wind Energy as well as all other Renewable Energy Technologies, and will give special consideration to papers showcasing the utilization of onshore and offshore wind power with a special focus on supplying islands. WWEC2009 Wind Power for Islands will also take up the theme of the previous WWEC2008 Community Power and discuss how communities of islands can best benefit from wind and renewable energy utilization.
All submitted papers for Presentation at WWEC2009 are encouraged to align with the main conference themes including:
1. Technology Advancements and Availability
2. Offshore Wind Energy
3. Integrated, Hybrid and Stand-alone systems for islands
4. Grid Integration and Interconnection Issues
5. Policy Development
6. Community Power Approaches
7. Financial Mechanisms
8. Governance and Administration
9. Wind Resource Assessment and Prediction
10. Wind Farm Planning
11. Capacity Building, Training and Education
Abstract submissions will be assessed based on merit and meeting the conferences theme and objectives. Abstracts on topics outside the main areas outlined above may be considered for inclusion in the WWEC2009 programme. All submissions must adhere to the requirements stated below and will be adjudicated by the International Programme Committee, an international panel of Renewable Energy Technology experts. Successful papers will be extended an invitation to give an oral presentation in the conference programme or participate in a poster session. Those submitting an abstract attest they own the content and have the authority to grant WWEC2009 the permission to include the abstract, paper and presentation in the final conference proceedings.
The WWEC2009 Call for Paper timeline is as follows:
1. Call for papers announcement 17 December 2008
2. Abstracts deadline 20 January 2009
3. Notification of acceptance 10 March 2009
4. Full paper deadline 31 March 2009
5. Presenter registration deadline 30 April 2009
All abstracts should be concise and clearly state results, objectives or key components of the paper. They should not exceed 500 words and should contain a list of key words. An electronic copy must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 January 2009.
Abstracts that have been selected for oral or poster presentation will be notified by the beginning of March 2009. The final full text papers must be submitted by 31 March 2009 to be included in the proceedings of the Conference.The final papers must be submitted electronically in WORD format, Font Arial 12, Paper size A4, top margin 3cm, bottom margin 2 cm, left margin 3 cm, right margin 2 cm. Do not include page numbers. The final paper must not exceed 10 pages, figures must be numbered consecutively and be submitted separately in GIF or JPEG format. All papers must be referenced and include a bibliography or works cited list.
The final project should not have been published before.
The final presentation requirements will be published at a later date and may vary between each session.
The International Programme Committee will review and select papers for presentation and postering in early 2009. All successful submissions will be notified by 10 March 2009.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Source : WWEA Website
Choose From Here
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 24.01.09
- Central Government Scholarship for +2 Students wit...
- The President Of USA - Barack Obama 2009 Inaugurat...
- PSU push soon for renewable energy
- Suzlon-subsidiary to develop 1,500 MW wind project...
- Employment News issue dated 17.01.09
- Energy Management workshop for Power Sector : BEE
- 8th World Wind Energy Conference 2009: Wind Power ...
- Gujarat govt announces new solar power policy
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 10.01.09.
- Books for Clean & Green Life / World...
- Karnataka, BHEL speed up 3 power projects
- Openings in Gamesa Wind India Pvt Ltd.
- Employment News issue dated 03.01.2009
- PMA -Renewable Energy Presentation
- International Climate Champions 2009 [15-Jan-09 -...
- Happy New Year 2009 - "Year of Actions"
- ▼ January (17)