Energy Conservation Act, 2001 is enacted and Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Ministry of Power, Government of India is helping industries to use energy efficient technologies and conserve energy. To help industry members, BEE is conducting specialized workshops under Life Long Learning (3L) Programme, for implementation of Energy Conservation Act, 2001 and supporting all the stake holders, industry member and update about the latest trends, technology.
BEE is organising a workshops on: "Adoption of Energy efficient process technologies & practices and implementation of Energy Conservation Act 2001 in Power Sector"
Venue of Workshop
29-30th January 2009
9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd., Vidyut Bhawan, Block-DJ, Sector-II, Bidhanagar (Salt Lake), Kolkata
Benefits: Interact with leading power sector specialists, share their knowledge & experiences about reducing energy cost in manufacturing and making more profits, discuss success stories. Energy efficient equipment vendors, technology suppliers, consultants, energy audit firms will also participate in this workshop and make presentations.
Nominate: Plant Head, Energy Manager, O&M Managers interested in Energy Savings.
For more details visit website: www.energymanagertraining.com
Choose From Here
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 24.01.09
- Central Government Scholarship for +2 Students wit...
- The President Of USA - Barack Obama 2009 Inaugurat...
- PSU push soon for renewable energy
- Suzlon-subsidiary to develop 1,500 MW wind project...
- Employment News issue dated 17.01.09
- Energy Management workshop for Power Sector : BEE
- 8th World Wind Energy Conference 2009: Wind Power ...
- Gujarat govt announces new solar power policy
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 10.01.09.
- Books for Clean & Green Life / World...
- Karnataka, BHEL speed up 3 power projects
- Openings in Gamesa Wind India Pvt Ltd.
- Employment News issue dated 03.01.2009
- PMA -Renewable Energy Presentation
- International Climate Champions 2009 [15-Jan-09 -...
- Happy New Year 2009 - "Year of Actions"
- ▼ January (17)