MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 31.01.09. Employment News issue dated 31.01.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
Syndicate Bank requires 1755 HR/IR Officers, Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks.
Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh invites applications for more than 1300 posts of Lecturers, Jr. Engineers, Medical Officers, Director etc.
Railway Recruitment Board, Chandigarh requires 650 Section Engineers, Jr. Engineer, Asst. Loco Pilot, Technician etc.
Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai requires Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’ and Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited requires 319 Executive Trainees (Finance) and Supervisor Trainees (Finance).
ESIC Model Hospital Cum ODC, Mumbai and Indore require Staff Nurses and Lower Division Clerks.
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board invites applications for various scientific posts.
RRB, Bhubaneswar declares the results of written examination for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot.
Jawaharlal Nehru University will hold Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination for admission to M.Sc. (Biotechnology), M.Sc.(Agril)/M.V.Sc. (Biotechnology) and M.Tech (Biotechnology).
Dredging Corporation of India Limited invites applications for the posts of Company Secretary, Dy. Gen Manager, Manager etc.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research offers admission to M.Sc. (Economics) and M.Phil/Ph.D (Development Studies).
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences invites applications for the posts of Professors, Medical Superintendent, Additional/Associate Professor etc.
Jawaharlal Nehru University announces direct admission to Ph.D. Programme 2009-10.
RRB, Mumbai declares the final results for the posts of Jr. Engineer, Health & Malaria Inspector, Probationary Assistant etc.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board declares the results for the posts of PGTs, TGTs, Primary Teachers, Jr. Engineers etc.
Northern Railway declares the results of written examination held on 10.11.2008.
Rail Wheel Factory invites applications against sports person in Group ‘C’ and ‘D’.
LIC Mutual Fund Asset Management Company Limited invites applications for the post of Relationship Managers.
Staff Selection Commission notifies Grade ‘C’ Stenographers Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2009.
For More Details : http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/
Choose From Here
- Welcome to Wind Power Asia 2009 - Excelling with W...
- GE to double wind turbine deliveries to China
- RANK & BOLT Awards For Students And Teachers
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 28.02.09
- NRG Energy, Inc. to Develop Up To 500 Megawatts of...
- Suzlon utilizes solar energy to power wind farm si...
- Global wind energy capacity grew by 28.8 percent i...
- 22.02.09-சென்னை -அமைதி நடைபயணத்தில் கலந்து கொள்வோம...
- Wind Day Special... June'15
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 21.02.09.
- Navajo Wind Energy Secures Additional 200 MW Proje...
- PhD student – climate change effects on soil carbo...
- The Wind Day goes global: new website and photo co...
- Enginner India Limited need B.E. / B.Tech...
- Vestas [World Wind Energy Major] Graduate Programm...
- PhD position at Risø DTU - development of long sup...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 14.02.09
- PhD Summer School: Remote sensing for wind energy(...
- RISO-PhD student position – High temperature alkal...
- RISO Wants Master degree Holders - to do Phd in so...
- Design Engineer for DOEACC - Last date 20.02.09
- 4th Risø International Energy Conference 2009, 14 ...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 07.02.09
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 31.01.09
- ▼ February (24)