Employment News issue dated 14.02.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 76 Govt. Departments.
MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 14.02.09. Employment News issue dated 14.02.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
Central Bank of India invites applications for appointment of 850 Clerical Cadre posts.
Union Public Service Commission notifies Indian Forest Service Examination, 2009.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited requires 156 Tech. Trainee, Diploma Trainees Etc.
High Court of Delhi requires Sr. Personal Assistants and personal Assistants.
Institute of Lever and Biliary Sciences require Professors, Additional Professors, Managers, Dy. Managers, Jr. Technical Executives etc.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited requires Information Systems and Legal Officers.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Ltd. require Office Assistants.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Raipur needs LDCs and Peons.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, R & D Centre, Faridabad requires Research Officers.
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission requires Directors, Pvt. Secretary, P.A. etc.
Union Public Service Commission invites applications for various posts.
RRB, Allahabad declares the result of written examination held on 13.07.2008 for the post of Asst Station Master and written examination held on 12.10.2008 for the post of Sr. Clerk.
Indian Rare Earths Limited invites applications for the posts of General Manager, Dy. General Manager, Sr. Manager etc.
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar needs Professor, Director, Librarian, Reader etc.
RRB, Gorakhpur declares the results of written examination held on 01.03.2009.
Coal India Limited invites applications for the posts of General Manager, Dy. Chief Manager, Pilots etc.
Indian Institute of Vegetable Research needs Subject Matter Specialist, Farm Manager, Programme Assistant etc.
Ministry of Labour & Employment offers admission to Advanced Diploma Course in Industrial Safety, 2009-2010.
RRB, Secunderabad declares the results of written examination held on 19.10.2008.
For more details : Employment News
Choose From Here
- Welcome to Wind Power Asia 2009 - Excelling with W...
- GE to double wind turbine deliveries to China
- RANK & BOLT Awards For Students And Teachers
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 28.02.09
- NRG Energy, Inc. to Develop Up To 500 Megawatts of...
- Suzlon utilizes solar energy to power wind farm si...
- Global wind energy capacity grew by 28.8 percent i...
- 22.02.09-சென்னை -அமைதி நடைபயணத்தில் கலந்து கொள்வோம...
- Wind Day Special... June'15
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 21.02.09.
- Navajo Wind Energy Secures Additional 200 MW Proje...
- PhD student – climate change effects on soil carbo...
- The Wind Day goes global: new website and photo co...
- Enginner India Limited need B.E. / B.Tech...
- Vestas [World Wind Energy Major] Graduate Programm...
- PhD position at Risø DTU - development of long sup...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 14.02.09
- PhD Summer School: Remote sensing for wind energy(...
- RISO-PhD student position – High temperature alkal...
- RISO Wants Master degree Holders - to do Phd in so...
- Design Engineer for DOEACC - Last date 20.02.09
- 4th Risø International Energy Conference 2009, 14 ...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 07.02.09
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 31.01.09
- ▼ February (24)