Choose From Here
- Welcome to Wind Power Asia 2009 - Excelling with W...
- GE to double wind turbine deliveries to China
- RANK & BOLT Awards For Students And Teachers
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 28.02.09
- NRG Energy, Inc. to Develop Up To 500 Megawatts of...
- Suzlon utilizes solar energy to power wind farm si...
- Global wind energy capacity grew by 28.8 percent i...
- 22.02.09-சென்னை -அமைதி நடைபயணத்தில் கலந்து கொள்வோம...
- Wind Day Special... June'15
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 21.02.09.
- Navajo Wind Energy Secures Additional 200 MW Proje...
- PhD student – climate change effects on soil carbo...
- The Wind Day goes global: new website and photo co...
- Enginner India Limited need B.E. / B.Tech...
- Vestas [World Wind Energy Major] Graduate Programm...
- PhD position at Risø DTU - development of long sup...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 14.02.09
- PhD Summer School: Remote sensing for wind energy(...
- RISO-PhD student position – High temperature alkal...
- RISO Wants Master degree Holders - to do Phd in so...
- Design Engineer for DOEACC - Last date 20.02.09
- 4th Risø International Energy Conference 2009, 14 ...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 07.02.09
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 31.01.09
- ▼ February (24)
Friday, 6 February 2009
MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 07.02.09. Employment News issue dated 07.02.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
DSSSB requires about 2000 Jr. Engineers, Fire Operators, Teachers, Staff Nurses etc.
RRB, Allahabad invites applications to fill up 1448 posts under various categories.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited requires 152 Diploma Trainees, Technician Trainees, Staff Nurse Trainees etc.
Punjab National Bank, New Delhi needs 127 Clerks and other Higher level posts.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Hyderabad invites applications for filling up 41 Lower Division Clerks.
Indian Air Force invites Enterprising & Adventurous Engineers for grant of Permanent/Short Service Commission in Technical Branches.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invites applications for the posts of Jr. Engineer, Asst. Engineer, Engineers and Dy. Manager.
Military Nursing Service invites applications for 100 posts of Short Service Commissioned Nursing Officer.
Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh notifies Combined State Engineering Service Special Recruitment and General Recruitment Examination, 2008.
Union Public Service Commission declares the results of Indian Forest Service Examination-2008.
Staff Selection Commission declares the written result of Data Entry Operator Examination-2008.
Power Finance Corporation Limited invites applications for the posts of Sr. Manager, Dy. Manager, Officer, Asst. Manager etc.
RRB, Mumbai declares the results of written examination held on 24.08.2008 & 05.10.2008.
Jawaharlal Nehru University needs Registrar, Dy. Librarian, Sr. System Analyst, Professional Asst., Pharmacist etc.
Office of the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities invites applications for the posts of Dy. Chief Commissioner, Desk Officer, Research Asst. and Personal Assistant.
Physical Research Laboratory offers admission to Doctoral (Ph.D) Programme.
Employment News issue dated 07.02.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 79 Govt. Departments.