THE HINDU and AIR INDIA announce a joint recognition Programme for Teachers and Students of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry to recognize excellence.
The Award Winners will be selected by a distinguished panel of Judges and the Winners from Tamil Nadu and Puducherry will travel to Singapore as Guests of Air India.
The object of this visit to Singapore is to promote the concept of "Towards Responsible & Active Citizenship".
The Awards are being offered at the District and State level for the Teachers and Students.
The State Award Winner will be selected from the District Award Winners.
Both the RANK & BOLT State Award Winners will be taken to Singapore so that they can interact with the teaching and students community of Singapore.
Teachers and Students are invited to access the Award Application Form through the Air India website www.airindia.in
Should anyone have any difficulty in accessing this website, then you could send a post card requesting for a form to:
The Project Coordinator
RANK & BOLT Awards
ROP Cell, 4th Floor, East Wing
Finance Building, Air India
Kalina, Santa Cruz (East)
Mumbai 400 029
All State Award Winners from Tamil Nadu and Puducherry will get an opportunity to compete for the National Awards.
The last date for receipt of completed forms is May 31, 2009.
• RANK - Race for Awareness and Knowledge
• BOLT - Broad-Outlook-Learner, Teacher
Choose From Here
- Welcome to Wind Power Asia 2009 - Excelling with W...
- GE to double wind turbine deliveries to China
- RANK & BOLT Awards For Students And Teachers
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 28.02.09
- NRG Energy, Inc. to Develop Up To 500 Megawatts of...
- Suzlon utilizes solar energy to power wind farm si...
- Global wind energy capacity grew by 28.8 percent i...
- 22.02.09-சென்னை -அமைதி நடைபயணத்தில் கலந்து கொள்வோம...
- Wind Day Special... June'15
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 21.02.09.
- Navajo Wind Energy Secures Additional 200 MW Proje...
- PhD student – climate change effects on soil carbo...
- The Wind Day goes global: new website and photo co...
- Enginner India Limited need B.E. / B.Tech...
- Vestas [World Wind Energy Major] Graduate Programm...
- PhD position at Risø DTU - development of long sup...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 14.02.09
- PhD Summer School: Remote sensing for wind energy(...
- RISO-PhD student position – High temperature alkal...
- RISO Wants Master degree Holders - to do Phd in so...
- Design Engineer for DOEACC - Last date 20.02.09
- 4th Risø International Energy Conference 2009, 14 ...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 07.02.09
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 31.01.09
- ▼ February (24)