MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 28.02.09. Employment News issue dated 28.02.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
Union Public Service Commission invites applications for various posts.
Union Public Service Commission notifies Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, 2009.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited requires 3945 Junior Telecom Officers.
Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh invites applications for 463 Medical Officers, Sanitary Inspectors, Jr. Engineers, Veterinary Medical Officers and other various posts.
Air India requires Trainee Pilots.
Syndicate Bank needs Security Officers.
G B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology invites applications for various faculty positions.
The Indian Navy invites applications for Short Service Commission as Pilots in the Executive Branch.
Central Power Research Institute, Bangalore invites applications for various posts.
Life Insurance Corporation of India, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Patna and Kolkata declare results for the posts of Assistant.
Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka-Kerala Region invites applications for various posts.
Central Employment Exchange invites applications for the post of Staff Nurse, Jr. Engineer, Chargemen, Scientific Assistant etc.
ESIC Model Hospital, Chandigarh invites applications for recruitment of Pharmacist, CSR Assistant, Technician, Lab Assistant etc.
The Indian Navy invites applications for Grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro Cadre).
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment invites applications for National Overseas Scholarship/Passage Grant for SC etc. candidates for the Selection Year 2008-2009.
Engineers India Limited invites applications for the posts of Engineer, Sr. Engineer, Dy. Manager and Manager.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited needs Analysts and Technicians.
National Oilseeds & Vegetable Oils Development Board requires Joint Director, Under Secretary, Asst. Director etc.
National Brain Research Centre offers admission to Ph.D and Integrated Ph.D in Neuroscience for the year 2009.
Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology requires S. Manager, Manager, Unit Engineer, Assistant Engineer etc.
Employment News issue dated 28.02.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 112 Govt. Departments.
For More details visit : http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/
Choose From Here
- Welcome to Wind Power Asia 2009 - Excelling with W...
- GE to double wind turbine deliveries to China
- RANK & BOLT Awards For Students And Teachers
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 28.02.09
- NRG Energy, Inc. to Develop Up To 500 Megawatts of...
- Suzlon utilizes solar energy to power wind farm si...
- Global wind energy capacity grew by 28.8 percent i...
- 22.02.09-சென்னை -அமைதி நடைபயணத்தில் கலந்து கொள்வோம...
- Wind Day Special... June'15
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 21.02.09.
- Navajo Wind Energy Secures Additional 200 MW Proje...
- PhD student – climate change effects on soil carbo...
- The Wind Day goes global: new website and photo co...
- Enginner India Limited need B.E. / B.Tech...
- Vestas [World Wind Energy Major] Graduate Programm...
- PhD position at Risø DTU - development of long sup...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 14.02.09
- PhD Summer School: Remote sensing for wind energy(...
- RISO-PhD student position – High temperature alkal...
- RISO Wants Master degree Holders - to do Phd in so...
- Design Engineer for DOEACC - Last date 20.02.09
- 4th Risø International Energy Conference 2009, 14 ...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 07.02.09
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 31.01.09
- ▼ February (24)