Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- Reading : Get rid of those speed breakers
- Chinese astronaut walks in space
- Hevesy Laboratory provides emergency assistance to...
- Your Space Dream is possible now - @ Atlantis
- At least 125 people have been killed in a stampede...
- CFLs to soon sell for Rs 15 only
- Wind Energy Manager / Dy. Manager / Engineer @ Ban...
- Lars Martiny is new head of the Radiation Research...
- Ph.D. scholarship - For The Radiation Research Div...
- BIO ENERGY INFO....
- From RISO : New network to turn waste into gold
- Effects of climate change by 2020
- Suzlon Signs Turbine Deals
- Google sees energy solution in the math
- Chandrayaan to be unveiled today
- First Carbon Trading Firm Launches in South Korea
- IT cos ask recruitment agencies to stop hiring
- Live Traffic Portal for Fantastic Fives[Delhi,Chen...
- Uncertain times for 2,500 Lehman India staff
- Satyam Computers to axe 4,500 employees
- India Inc recruits less people in FY08
- Tatas to rollout 1,000 Nanos from Pune plant
- Will going vegetarian help save the world?
- Slowdown what? Infy to hire 25,000 in 2008
- LM Glasfiber - WT Blade Major - Press release...
- LM Glasfiber establishes R&D office at Risø DTU
- If i was made commissioner police...visualises Kir...
- Indian crude basket may range between $99-$101/bar...
- Oil price falls to below $100 per barrel
- Deutsche Messe presents three high-profile trade f...
- Birth, death certificates can now be downloaded
- Singur stalemate ends
- NSG waiver to India-A breakthrough, says Kakodkar
- Price control steps not to hurt growth: Manmohan
- Tata suspends Singur work; looking at alternate op...
- PM's Independence Day Speech, 2008
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan... Education for All
- Our President Address to the Nation on the Eve of ...
- Suzlon to buy out Martifer stake in REpower
- Penalty fails to curb power overdrawal (What will...
- Dr. Subbarao to Head RBI From 5th Sep'08 - By Unio...
- A Good News: (More talktime on pre-paid top-ups fr...
- Mamata says work at Tata plant can resume
- Will Maoist Nepal put China first?
- Govt plans no cut in fuel price - minister
- Aviation fuel to cost less, but airlines against f...
- ▼ September (46)
Tuesday, 30 September 2008
Are you a young student? Interested in technology and science? & Excited everything about space & NASA?
About Atlantis Frontiers
Atlantis Frontiers Private Limited is a young company incorporated by engineers and management experts to promote science and space education in India and Asia through non-traditional methods.
Our vision is to open educational opportunities in scientific and space frontiers to students.
Our technology development focuses on enabling technologies for educational space outreach, space infotainment, developing and exploring space settlement ventures and space settlement design competitions. Our activities in three business segments (informative entertainment/education, research & development, and consultancy) give us both the capability to develop innovative space systems and technologies, as well as the ability to translate these concepts into an educational format which is engaging, entertaining, and informative.
We strive to establish challenging events to engage and excite students with the space technology and advancements in this field. Our target audience is students interested in technology and science.
Earlier known as Atlantis Research, the company has been actively organizing space and science based events during the past four years. These include an interaction of over 2000 students and 175 teachers with Astronaut Sunita Williams during her visit to India in 2007, Asian Region Space Settlement Design Competitions with finals being held at NASA's John Space Center in Houston, Space education workshops in schools. Recently the company has also started organizing Space Camps in collaboration with Space Center Houston, and Space and Culture Tours to the United States. These initiatives have received a tremendous response from schools all over India.
Know more about ATLASNTIS here
Source : ATLANTISH WEBSITE