Choose From Here

Thursday 13 November 2008

Face Of Our Future Law Makers

"Even it's for good cause... I'm completely against violence" I read somewhere in my school days... I hope you too... but the happenings shows what kind of culture we are developing in our nation... I think, we cannot say, we don't want this fruit... because by knowing we sowed for this.

One of my sister asked the question... that
Anna(brother)You people did like this in your college days (about 6 years ago)?

My mother asked me... (After seen this in news)
How these boys' parents live anymore?



I asked myself....

Can I continue my life peacefully in this part of the world at least for next few years? Can this society assure me the same? Can each individual think about this? Can everyone contribute their part to the peaceful world?



CHENNAI: Four students were injured, one of them seriously, when two groups of students clashed on the Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College campus here on Wednesday.

According to police sources, a group armed with deadly weapons, including iron rods and clubs, attacked some students at the main gate in full public view. Police entered the campus after obtaining a complaint from the college Principal. An altercation over printing of a pamphlet to mark the Thevar Jayanthi celebrations on October 30 led to the clash. When some students were coming out of the college after writing the semester examinations at about 5 p.m. on Wednesday, the attack started. For about half an hour, armed youths went on the rampage.

Even as a large number of police personnel were watching from a distance, the students attacked one another. The four third year students were taken to city Government hospitals.

The condition of Arumugham, who suffered a head injury, was said to be critical. He is on life-support system, say doctors. Three students have been arrested.

ADGP (Law and Order) T. Rajendran said a State-wide alert was issued following the incident.

Source : The Hindu.

No comments:

 
Custom Search

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Where We Live... by Email