Railway Recruitment Board, Patna and Muzaffarpur invite applications for approximately 3200 vacancies of Stenographer, Assistant Station Master, Jr. Engineer etc.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan invites applications for more than 1100 posts of PGT, TGT, PRT and Miscellaneous Posts.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre requires 546 posts of Stipendiary Trainees.
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited requires 150 Administrative Officers.
Delhi Development Authority needs 83 Stenographer (English).
ESI Scheme Directorate (Medical), Delhi invites applications for 44 posts of Technical Assistant-II.
Central Tibetan School Administration invites application for various posts.
Indian Institute of Technology notifies Joint Entrance Examination, 2009 (JEE-2009).
Railway Recruitment Board, Chandigarh declares the results of written examination for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot.
Office of the Medical Superintendent Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi invites applications for the posts of ECG Technician, Jr. Perfusionist, Medical Illustrator, Technician etc.
Staff Selection Commission declares the final result of Statistical Investigators Grade-III & Compiler Examination, 2008.
Oil India Limited invites applications for the posts of Sr. Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer and Executive Trainees.
Indian Space Research Organisation requires applications for various posts.
Food Corporation of India invites applications for 125 posts of Management Trainees (Movement).
The Apparel Training & Design Centre offers admission to various Technical & Non-Technical Courses.
National Council of Educational Research and Training invites applications for various posts of Faculties.
Director General of Medical Services (Army) invites applications for admission to B.Sc. (Nursing)/General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM), Course, 2009.
Steel Authority of India Limited needs Nursing Staff, Pharmacist, Technician etc.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences invites applications for various posts of Faculties.
Source : The Enployment News
Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- Mumbai Terror: Five terrorists killed, one capture...
- India Won Again...
- Employment News -29.11.08 [Indian Govt]
- 62 per cent polling in JAMMU AND KASHMIR
- India Won the Series against England [ 4-0]
- New experimental research facility to identify the...
- Suzlon Energy to make foray into solar power
- Obama appoints 4th Indian into his 15-member trans...
- India win second ODI by 54 runs
- Opening in Leitner Shri Ram EPC- Manager - Urgent...
- Day after clash, top cop shifted [Quick Reaction.....
- Obama talks to PM, says Indo-US ties 'very importa...
- Hate your job? Why quit when you can fix it?
- Dr.Abdul Kalam Address at Jaipur on 12.11.08 [Inte...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 15.11.08.[job vaca...
- Face Of Our Future Law Makers
- Chandrayaan-1 - Reach it's home - where it's going...
- Industrial growth slips to 4.8%
- Shourya test-fired successfully - T.S. Subra...
- Fund crunch hits green energy projects globally
- Two Risø participants in parliamentary hearing on ...
- India lift Border-Gavaskar Trophy as Aussies bite ...
- China's wind installation capacity expected to cro...
- Job vacancies of more than 74 Govt. Departments.
- Consumer Rights and Welfare - India
- Innovations in Rural Development Management - APJA...
- Current State of the Indian Economy
- US Election Result...
- RRB Energy Ltd. - Carriers
- Vestas -Technical Lead/Assistant Lead Engineer - ...
- Risø DTU a founding partner of the new European En...
- RISO - PhD student for Concurrent Aero-Servo-Elast...
- Acciona Invests US $479M in US Wind Market
- ▼ November (33)