RRB Energy Ltd.
(Pioneers is Wind Power Science 1987)
RRB Energy Ltd. (RRB Energy), an ISO 9001:2000 & ISO 14001:2004 certified company incorporated in the year 1987 with the main objective of producing world class wind Electric Generators (WEGs) in India for harnessing of power from wind. RRB Energy Ltd. offers custom-built turnkey solutions in the area of harnessing wind energy for power generation, which includes sites selection, micrositing, preparation of detailed project report, project engineering, election, commissioning and after sales service of the wind power projects.
RRB Energy Ltd. requires the following personnel:
Sr. Vice President Finance & Accounts
Job Description: The candidate should be proficient in financial management, accounts & commercial, budgeting, funding, taxation, banking transactions, MIS and providing policy directions or all finance and accounts functions.
The candidate must be well-versed in preparing annual business plan, finalization of accounts, periodic financial reports, accounting policies, et. And should be well versed with ERP accounting operations.
The candidate should have high strong experience in Strategic Planning, Working Capital Management, Budgeting, IT, baking, handling treasury operations, handling a fund raising from banks, Financial Institutions, Projects finance & Project monitoring.
Qualification: the candidate should be a CA with 20 years experience, Out of which 5 years should be in a similar positions.
Manager Finance & Accounts
Job Description: The candidate should be well versed in Finance & Accounts Management in an ERP enabled environment including development of Processes, finalization of accounts, systems and standard operation procedures in regarded to all Financial and Commercial Matters.
Qualification: The candidate should be a CA / M.Com having 10/15 years of experience
Manager Infrastructure Development
Job Description: The candidate should have experience Sub-station/Transmission Towers and Control Room building. The candidate should have adequate knowledge in Civil / Mechanical Engineering for setting up of substation/transmission lines for wind power plants.
The candidate should also have in depth knowledge in development of electric power transmission system, land development, power evacuation, civil & electrical infrastructure works.
The candidate should have high integrity, leadership qualities and problem solving skills.
Qualification: The Candidate should be a M.Tech / B.Tech in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a reputed institution having 10 years of experience.
Sr. Engineer / Engineer Wind Resource Assessment
Job Description: The candidate should be well versed in predicting wind speed from atmospheric data. Knowledge of statistics to correlate wind data by regression analysis will be an added advantage. Knowledge in auto cad is a must.
Qualification: The candidate should be a M.Tech / M.Sc Atmospheric Science from a reputed institution having 5 years of experience.
Salary for the above positions will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested candidates can send their resume through e-mail or by courier to the following address for the kind attention of:
RRB Energy Ltd.
No. 17, Vembuliamman Koil Street,
K.K. Nagar (West) Chennai - 600 078, Tamil Nadu, India
Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- Mumbai Terror: Five terrorists killed, one capture...
- India Won Again...
- Employment News -29.11.08 [Indian Govt]
- 62 per cent polling in JAMMU AND KASHMIR
- India Won the Series against England [ 4-0]
- New experimental research facility to identify the...
- Suzlon Energy to make foray into solar power
- Obama appoints 4th Indian into his 15-member trans...
- India win second ODI by 54 runs
- Opening in Leitner Shri Ram EPC- Manager - Urgent...
- Day after clash, top cop shifted [Quick Reaction.....
- Obama talks to PM, says Indo-US ties 'very importa...
- Hate your job? Why quit when you can fix it?
- Dr.Abdul Kalam Address at Jaipur on 12.11.08 [Inte...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 15.11.08.[job vaca...
- Face Of Our Future Law Makers
- Chandrayaan-1 - Reach it's home - where it's going...
- Industrial growth slips to 4.8%
- Shourya test-fired successfully - T.S. Subra...
- Fund crunch hits green energy projects globally
- Two Risø participants in parliamentary hearing on ...
- India lift Border-Gavaskar Trophy as Aussies bite ...
- China's wind installation capacity expected to cro...
- Job vacancies of more than 74 Govt. Departments.
- Consumer Rights and Welfare - India
- Innovations in Rural Development Management - APJA...
- Current State of the Indian Economy
- US Election Result...
- RRB Energy Ltd. - Carriers
- Vestas -Technical Lead/Assistant Lead Engineer - ...
- Risø DTU a founding partner of the new European En...
- RISO - PhD student for Concurrent Aero-Servo-Elast...
- Acciona Invests US $479M in US Wind Market
- ▼ November (33)