MAJOR ATTRACTIONS OF ISSUE DATED 08.11.08
Department of Posts, India, Mumbai requires 436 Postmen.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (Culcutta, Assam, Bhopal & Himachal Pradesh) requires 308 Telecom Technical Assistants.
Damodar Valley Corporation requires 108 PGT, TGT and Primary Teachers.
Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kannur invites applications for more than 100 various posts.
Sashastra Seema Bal requires 99 Skilled and Un-Skilled followers.
Tripura Public Service Commission needs 38 posts of Principal, Professor and Assistant Professor.
Bharat Electronics Limited needs Sr. Assistant Engineers.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (Andhra Pradesh, New Delhi) needs Specialists Grade-II.
Union Public Service Commission invites applications for various posts.
Indian Institute of Technology notifies Joint Entrance Examination, 2009 (JEE-2009) and Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM-2009).
Railway Recruitment Board, Chandigarh declares the result of Main (2nd Stage) written examination held on 12.10.2008.
State Farms Corporation of India Limited invites applications for the posts of Chief Agriculture, Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, Manager etc.
National Council for Cement and Building Materials requires Engineers, Geologists and Chartered Accountant.
Software Technology Parks of India invites applications for the posts of technical Officer, Member Technical Support Staff, Admin Support Staff etc.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) invites applications for recruitment of Technical Officer, Chief Administration Officer, Sr. Administration Officer etc.
Instrumentation Limited, Kota-5 requires Sr. Engineers and Engineers.
National Institute of Miners Health invites applications for the posts of Sr. Scientific Assistant, Science Assistant and Jr. Accounts Officer.
National Brain Research Centre needs Scientists, Sr. Technical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Technician etc.
For more details visit Employment News
Choose From Here
- ► 2009 (88)
- Mumbai Terror: Five terrorists killed, one capture...
- India Won Again...
- Employment News -29.11.08 [Indian Govt]
- 62 per cent polling in JAMMU AND KASHMIR
- India Won the Series against England [ 4-0]
- New experimental research facility to identify the...
- Suzlon Energy to make foray into solar power
- Obama appoints 4th Indian into his 15-member trans...
- India win second ODI by 54 runs
- Opening in Leitner Shri Ram EPC- Manager - Urgent...
- Day after clash, top cop shifted [Quick Reaction.....
- Obama talks to PM, says Indo-US ties 'very importa...
- Hate your job? Why quit when you can fix it?
- Dr.Abdul Kalam Address at Jaipur on 12.11.08 [Inte...
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 15.11.08.[job vaca...
- Face Of Our Future Law Makers
- Chandrayaan-1 - Reach it's home - where it's going...
- Industrial growth slips to 4.8%
- Shourya test-fired successfully - T.S. Subra...
- Fund crunch hits green energy projects globally
- Two Risø participants in parliamentary hearing on ...
- India lift Border-Gavaskar Trophy as Aussies bite ...
- China's wind installation capacity expected to cro...
- Job vacancies of more than 74 Govt. Departments.
- Consumer Rights and Welfare - India
- Innovations in Rural Development Management - APJA...
- Current State of the Indian Economy
- US Election Result...
- RRB Energy Ltd. - Carriers
- Vestas -Technical Lead/Assistant Lead Engineer - ...
- Risø DTU a founding partner of the new European En...
- RISO - PhD student for Concurrent Aero-Servo-Elast...
- Acciona Invests US $479M in US Wind Market
- ▼ November (33)