Choose From Here
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 28.03.09.
- Energy Management workshop for Power Plants
- Danish Wind Turbine Crash....
- Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam - On Leadership
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 21.03.09.
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 14.03.09
- Controllable rubber trailing edge flap to reduce l...
- Infy to hire 20k engg grads at over 8% higher sala...
- Wind Power Calculator Launched
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 07.03.09.
- India`s Suzlon gets order for 80 turbines in China...
- Suzlon to Supply Wind Turbines to AGL Energy
- ▼ March (12)
Monday, 2 March 2009
AGL Energy has signed an agreement with wind turbine manufacturer Suzlon's Australian operations arm, Suzlon Energy Australia, under which Suzlon will supply 54 units of its S88 2.1MW wind turbine generator translating to 113.4MW of capacity, for installation in Australia in 2009.
The turbines will be used in AGL's pipeline of projects in Australia. This agreement builds on the existing relationship between Suzlon and AGL that reportedly offers mutual advantages.
Dan Hansen, CEO of Suzlon Energy Australia, said: "We are very pleased to enter into another repeat order with AGL and continue the excellent relationship between our organizations, based on mutual trust, respect and sharing of values.
"This order is testament to AGL's confidence in Suzlon's product and our local team's expertise and capability to deliver renewable power plant solutions throughout Australia."
Source : EC