Energy Conservation Act, 2001 is enacted and Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Ministry of Power, Government of India is helping industries to use energy efficient technologies and conserve energy. To help industry members, BEE is conducting specialized workshops under Life Long Learning (3L) Programme, for implementation of Energy Conservation Act, 2001 and supporting all the stake holders, industry member and update about the latest trends, technology.
BEE is organising a workshops on: “Adoption of Energy efficient process technologies & practices and implementation of Energy Conservation Act 2001 in Power Sector”
Location : NTPC, Simhadri
Date : 26 - 27th March 2009
Timing : 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Venue of Workshop
NTPC, Simhadri Super Thermal Power Project, P. O. NTPC – Simhadri – 531020,
Dist. Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Benefits: Interact with leading power plant specialists, share their knowledge & experiences about reducing energy cost in manufacturing and making more profits, discuss success stories. Energy efficient equipment vendors, technology suppliers, consultants, energy audit firms will also participate in this workshop and make presentations.
Nominate: Plant Head, Energy Manager, O&M Managers interested in Energy Savings.
Send nominations, workshop brochure and registration form is attached.
For more details visit website: www.energymanagertraining.com
Contact Details :
Advisor – Information
Indo –German Energy Program (IGEN)
Bureau of Energy Efficiency
source : BEE
Choose From Here
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 28.03.09.
- Energy Management workshop for Power Plants
- Danish Wind Turbine Crash....
- Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam - On Leadership
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 21.03.09.
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 14.03.09
- Controllable rubber trailing edge flap to reduce l...
- Infy to hire 20k engg grads at over 8% higher sala...
- Wind Power Calculator Launched
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 07.03.09.
- India`s Suzlon gets order for 80 turbines in China...
- Suzlon to Supply Wind Turbines to AGL Energy
- ▼ March (12)