Indian wind turbine maker Suzlon Energy Ltd said yesterday a unit had secured an order to supply 80 wind turbines in China with total power generation capacity of 100 megawatts.
The company did not disclose financial details of the transactionVietnam, Russia to enhance auditing tiesThe Russian Audit Chamber (RAC) is willing to cooperate with its counterpart in Vietnam to enhance auditing cooperation, citing the chamber`s chairman.Sergei Vadimovich Stepashin, chairman of RAC made the remarks when meeting with Vietnamese President Nguyen Minh Triet.Courtesy:Macau Daily Times
Source: PETROLEUM BAZAAR
Choose From Here
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 28.03.09.
- Energy Management workshop for Power Plants
- Danish Wind Turbine Crash....
- Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam - On Leadership
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 21.03.09.
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 14.03.09
- Controllable rubber trailing edge flap to reduce l...
- Infy to hire 20k engg grads at over 8% higher sala...
- Wind Power Calculator Launched
- THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 07.03.09.
- India`s Suzlon gets order for 80 turbines in China...
- Suzlon to Supply Wind Turbines to AGL Energy
- ▼ March (12)