Reliance Industries Limited has created the Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowhip to support Indian nationals living in India with financial need in obtaining an MBA at Stanford. This scholarship is dedicated to developing the next generation of leaders in India who are committed to the country’s human and socio-economic progress. Students will receive full financial support for the two-year Stanford MBA Program and for all fees associated with applying and attending.
Who can apply?
Indian nationals who are graduates and wish to pursue an MBA abroad. As part of the MBA admission process, you will be required to take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Also, within two years of completing their Stanford MBA studies, Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows are required to return to India for a period of at least two years employment in the public or private sector.
Candidates will be selected based on criteria like merit, commitment to developing India and financial need. Standford will select five Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows based on primary admission criteria including intellectual vitality, demonstrated leadership potential and personal qualities and contributions
For further information, log on to: https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=su-rel
Deadline : 1 June, 2009
Choose From Here
- The Danish wind industry had a 5.7 billion Euros e...
- The Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship for Indian Stude...
- TN Wind Energy Target short by 100million units
- ONGC to step up investment in non-conventional ene...
- Elecon Engg to invest Rs 100 cr in windmill biz,ex...
- Risø DTU is the first in the world to connect poly...
- Advanced experiment is to make wind turbines more ...
- ஓட்டு போடலையோ! ஓட்டு!!
- ▼ May (8)